5 Nectar Lemonade
Welcome your kids by stirring up this quick and tangy drink to refresh them after a tiring game day.
- 1 big pomegranate
- 1 ¼ tbsp finely chopped ginger
- Salt to taste
- 15 – 20 mint leaves
- 5 – 6 tbsp powdered brown sugar
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 2 tbsp ginger juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Black salt to taste
- 1 lemon
- Coarsely blend the pomegranate seeds, ginger, salt, and mint leaves in a mixer grinder.
- Add the powdered brown sugar in it and again blend it.
- Put pomegranate , orange, apple, ginger, and lemon juice in the boston shaker , also add the powdered brown sugar in it.
- Now add black salt, ginger, mint leaves, and lemon slices along with peel in the shaker.
- Add ice and shake the shaker well.
- Put the crushed ice on the bottle’s base along with the coarse mixture.
- Now pour the prepared juice mixture in it to serve.
- Your 5 Nectar Lemonade is ready.