Chai Pumpkin Pie
- 3 Tea bags
- 4-5 Celery leaves
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- To taste Salt
- As required Oil
- 1cup Chickpeas (white)
- 5-6tbsp Pumpkin puree
- 3tbsp Condensed milk
- 1tsp Crushed Black pepper powder
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Water
All purpose flour / Salt / Water
- Pumpkin puree
- Boiled tea
- Condensed milk
- Pepper powder
Curry powder / Parsley
- Boil water and add tea bags and celery leaves to it.
- Mix all purpose flour, salt, water and knead a dough.
- Then roll out the dough and place it in the pie mould, add chickpeas to it and bake for 12- 15 minutes at 180 °C.
- Combine pumpkin puree, the tea mixture, condensed mixture and black pepper powder and prepare a filling.
- Garnish the prepared Chai pumpkin pie with curry powder and parsley.
- Your Chai Pumpkin Pie is ready.