Mango and Coconut Sago
The flavour of the season – mango, is here to zing up your summer
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup soaked sago
- ¼ cup mango pulp
Mango pulp accoring to requirement / ¼ mango / 1 mint leaf
- In a pan put water, coconut milk, soaked sago and cook.
- Now add Mango pulp.
- Take Mango and Coconut Sago mixture in a glass.
- Keep it in the fridge to cool, when cooled take it out from the fridge.
- Then in the same glass put mango pulp.
- Cut a mongo wedge and keep it on the glass.
- Garnish mango and coconut sago with mint leaf.