- Chicken breast 4 pieces
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Mustard powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- White pepper 1 tsp (ground)
- Sugar or honey 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp (ground)
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Cut and de-bone the chicken to prepare steak. Flat steaks with hammer.
- Apply all the given ingredients to marinate the chicken steaks for two hours.
- Then lightly oil a cast iron pan or skillet and once it is heated place two steaks on it and keep the heat low.
- Flip the steak once one side has been cooked.
- Once the other side has been cooked, turn the flame up high and add some oil and water carefully.
- Immediately, a flame should arise and your steak will be ready to serve.
- This method creates a barbecue aroma, you can plate up the steaks and serve hot.