Veg Fried Rice
Welcome your kids by stirring up this quick and tangy drink to refresh them after a tiring game day.
- 2 cups chinese rice
- 1/2 cup french beans, cut diagonally into thin strips
- 1/2 cup carrot, cut into long thin strips
- 1/2 cup shredded capsicum
- 1 tbsp chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped spring onions whites
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped spring onion greens
- 1 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan; add the vegetables, celery, spring onion whites and sauté over a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes till the vegetables soften.
- Add the rice, soya sauce, spring onion greens and salt. Mix well and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.